Our planet is wrought with fears of pandemics, wars, earthquakes, and global economic meltdowns. The worst is yet to come for planet earth, for there is a future seven year period known as the Tribulation. At the end of the Tribulation, Jesus Christ will descend from heaven transform nations, and give us a preview of eternity. He will also fulfill all the promises made in the Old Testament to the nation of Israel.
The Millennium will be a time of great peace. It will also be a time of prosperity. The whole world will be economically healthy, and the land of Israel will flourish beyond anything imaginable.
Don't peer into the future with fear and foreboding. Gaze forward with anticipation. Things are going to get better - much better!
Isaiah 11:9 For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord.
Please pray for Barbara Minger, Len Hayles, Ruby Messer, Jackie Freeman, our pastor and pastor's wife, and our West Oaks Academy.
DID YOU KNOW?
- --Senior Parliers have gone to the mountains with Mark, their son as chaffeur.
- --Former Church of God First Lady, Alice Douglas Thomas, turned 105 on July 7th . Alice was born in Alachua, Florida, wife of E.C. Thomas who died in 1989.
- --The Mayor of Cleveland, who also serves in the Communications Department at the Church of God International Offices, proclaimed July 7, 2021 as "Alice Douglas Thomas Day" in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- --There are more than 1,000 natural Springs in Florida.
WIT AND WISDOM
- **Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead.
- **The wife of a business man took up gardening, and all she grew was TIRED.
- **Jealousy is nothing but poison envy.
- **He who indulges, bulges.
- **Your teeth may be false but always let your tongue be true.
- **There is many a tear in the heart that never reaches the eye.
- **God never made a promise that was too good to be true.
- **The best way to get even is to forget.
- **A successful marriage isn't finding the right person - It's being the right person.
- **Unless you can create the WHOLE universe in 5 days, then perhaps giving "advice" to God, isn't such a good idea!
- **Weather forecast: God Reigns, Son Shines.
- **Do something every day to make other people happy, even if it's only to let them alone.