What if we actually believed that everything we are experiencing is only what we have prayed and believed God for?
How would our lives change?
What if we knew that how we prayed - combined with how we talked and lived (our conversation) was creating and impacting our present life?
"It feels to me at times that we only believe God in certain places and certain times. It feels to me at times that our faith is more of an event rather than a lifestyle." Graham Cooke
Here are a couple of scriptures for us to consider:
- The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available - dynamic in its working. (James 5:16b AMP)
- The LORD said, "I've made myself available to those who haven't bothered to ask. I'm here, ready to be found by those who haven't bothered to look. I kept saying 'I'm here, I'm right here' to people that ignored me. I reached out day after day to people who turned their backs on me, People who make wrong turns, who insist on doing things their own way. (Isaiah 65:1-3MSG)
- If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You'll get his help, and won't be condescended to when you ask for it. Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought. People who "worry their prayers" are like wind-whipped waves. Don't think you're going to get anything from the Master that way, adrift at sea, keeping all your options open. (James 1:5-8 MSG)
- I pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe him. (Ephesians 1:19 NLT)
- But you have been anointed (you hold a sacred appointment from, you have been given an unction from) the Holy One, and you all know (the Truth) or you know all things. (1 John 2:20 AMP)